Pages

Monday, March 17, 2008

What to do?

I've decided that today during my meeting with my manager that I'm just going to be honest. I'm going to tell him that I am willing to put my best foot forward and see how the job goes but that I really want to be trained in different sections where I'm not dealing directly with the residents for the most part.

Hopefully this works out okay because I did tell him during the entire interview process that the kitchen is where I wanted to be. I hope he'll be understanding and schedule me for training in another section soon.

I'm going to keep my eyes and ears open for other job possibilities too just in case.

In other news I should be able to get my taxes done in the next few days here. I'm also going to call revenue services about the tax situation with my former employer. I can't wait to have the mediation done and over with tomorrow. Ugh! I need to get that dirt off my shoulders. :)

No comments: