Pages

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Thanks Mom

I love my mom! She's always doing little things to help me out all the time.

When I'm away she takes care of my little fur baby and makes sure she's content while I'm gone. She drives me to appointments when I ask nicely. She listens to my crap everyday over the phone at least once or twice. She does a lot and for that I am thankful.

Growing up we never had a lot but we always had each other. My mom always did her best on limited funds to make sure we got by alright.

Recently my mom has been lending things to me so that I don't have to purchase them.

You see, we don't want to invest in furniture or house hold appliances right now because we're leaving in two years. We will have to get a storage unit for the things we want to keep and so we want to be as minimalistic as possible to keep the cost down.

In the past few months my mom has lent us a TV, two cordless phones and now a 4 in 1 printer. She's been trying to make our lives easier in a lot of ways. We are always grateful to be able to temporarily use these things so that we don't have to purchase them ourselves.

She has offered us couches, chairs and other things but we only take what we need. Well, we didn't NEED that newer TV but its nice to have since the other one was always being laughed at by people, lol.

Lending me the 4 in 1 is the best thing she's done so far. It will really help me get organized and not have to rely on my guy to print things off for me at work. I'm always in need of a copier and a printer so this is soooooooo relieving to me to have one on hand. My only obligation is to give it back when I'm done and purchase my own ink once it runs out. I can't wait to get it all hooked up!

Thanks Mom!

No comments: