Pages

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Curling your hair with a flat iron

Until recently I did not know that you could curl your hair with a flat iron. I consulted with my best bud who is a hair dresser and she confirmed it.

I looked around on Youtube and found a few instructional videos.

This one seemed to be the one most people referred to by a girl named Susie. I looked around and found a two part series for short hair that I liked better. You can watch them here and here from Mommytobe1115. She's really cute!

Enjoy your Sunday afternoon! I'll be working from 3-9pm again today. :( I'd rather be finishing up the digging of the garden or helping my grandpa out but somebody's got to pay off those student loans, lol.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I heard that women did that in the 70s! Be careful though, if you do it too much you'll fry your hair and go bald!