Pages

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Debt Attacker

I am proud to announce an extra payment to my student loan debt of $350.

This brings my total debt tally to $3,529.12 ! At the end of the month student loan will automatically take out another $75 which will bring me to my goal for getting it under 3500.

I feel really good about the progress that I have been making on becoming debt free which is of course my biggest goal right now. The thought of earning money and not having to give most of it away to bills or debt is truly unfamiliar to me now. Thats okay though! I'm ready for this change in my life.

I can't wait for that last debt payment to be made and to know that I have finally gotten that monkey off my back. I have truly learned a lot of valuable lessons and a great deal of patience during this process.

Okay, so I'm not there yet but I'm so close. I can actually see that my dedication is paying off and there is a light at the end of this long tunnel.

No comments: