Thursday, March 27, 2008

100th POST!!!

Today marks my 100th post on Blogger!

Thank you to everyone who reads this blog. When I started blogging a few years back it really helped me to keep focused on my goals and to help hold me accountable. I still love using it as outlet and hope to keep blogging for years to come.

My move to blogger has turned out to be a great decision. I am very thankful for every comment I get. Your kind words and support are priceless to me.

If you enjoy my blog please add me to your blog roll and I will do the same. I put a lot of time into making sure my blog is updated regularly for my readers viewing pleasure :)

Cheers to my readers!

3 comments:

Canadian Saver said...

Congratulations on you milestone!

Nathaniel Christopher said...

We love reading your blog and depend on it for support, advice and good living. Thank you, for sharing your hard-earned wisdom and good sense with us!

Fabulously Broke said...

congrats!!!!!!