Pages

Monday, March 31, 2008

End of the Month Figures for March 2008

It's time to see what type of progress I have made this month as far as debt and savings go.

February left my numbers at:

Federal Student Loan $3910.11
Provincial Student Loan $0.00 (PAID IN FULL)
Savings $410.00

End of the month figures for March are:

Federal Student Loan $3,462.34

Savings $410.00


During April I hope to work on both areas. I am planning to beef up the EFund a little bit more while still tackling the debt aggressively. Check out my April TCOB for more details!

2 comments:

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

The savings idea is a good one

I must've saved an insane amount of interest. I'll calculate that in the end when I'm done my fed/provincial loan

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you managed to pay off your ENTIRE BC Student Loan! With all the interest and other BS they throw at you it's amazing you got it down to zero.