Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sex and The City Marathons Ahead

Who's a lucky dolly? I am! I am! BF gave me both the Sex and the City the movie and the entire series for my birthday. I'm so excited. I've been too tired lately to watch TV after work but I see many future hours spent in front of the TV with a bowl of popcorn (air popped - healthier and cheaper).

I'm future dating this post. So as you are reading this I'm hoping I'll be having a great time with BF on the mainland.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

4 comments:

Canadian Saver said...

Dolly, I hope you guys are having an awesome time!!

I've not seen the SATC movie, but I'm going to watch it on the long flight overseas!!

Anonymous said...

mmm.. air popped popcorn, MY FAVORITE! :) I hope you're having a killer time!! The weather is pretty nice too!!

DINKS said...

FUN! hope you're enjoying yourselves :)

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I LOVE SATC :) I am going to buy the series after we finish going through Seinfeld and I'll make BF watch them with me ;)