Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

October 2008 TCOB


October!!!!!! My favorite month of the year. October is absolutely the best month ever and it just keeps getting better and better. Here's a few reasons why I love October so much:

Both my favorite holidays, my birthday AND extra money?! Wow. October I love thee!

Personal Goals
  • Reserve for BF's birthday
  • Host Thanksgiving Dinner/Birthday Party (there are 6 family bdays being celebrated)
  • Send handmade "I love you" card to two friends (didn't do this last month)
  • Reorganize and set up personal office
  • Find out about changing spelling of business name
  • Book off two days for birthday fun
  • Decorate house for Halloween Spookfest ( I love trick or treaters) and Family game night.
Financial Goals
  • Save $100 for Australia
  • Pay off a minimum of $200 on Student Loan (I'm going to aim higher but we'll see)
  • Purchase bus pass to save $$$ since new job is across town
  • Bag lunches everyday!
  • Assign everyone a food to bring to Thanksgiving (already figured this out weeks ago)
  • Shop with a budget for Halloween ( I go a little crazy)

I am so happy October is finally here. It's like a breath of fresh air. I can't wait for all the spooky goblins and scary faces. It's going to be a great month. I have decided that since BF's birthday and mine are two weeks apart to do the big surprise the weekend in between. I have to get my brother to help me reserve this weekend with his CC so we're all set. YAY!!!

No comments: