October!!!!!! My favorite month of the year. October is absolutely the best month ever and it just keeps getting better and better. Here's a few reasons why I love October so much:
- My birthday!!!!
- GST cheques
- Climate Action Tax Credit
- Reserve for BF's birthday
- Host Thanksgiving Dinner/Birthday Party (there are 6 family bdays being celebrated)
- Send handmade "I love you" card to two friends (didn't do this last month)
- Reorganize and set up personal office
- Find out about changing spelling of business name
- Book off two days for birthday fun
- Decorate house for Halloween Spookfest ( I love trick or treaters) and Family game night.
- Save $100 for Australia
- Pay off a minimum of $200 on Student Loan (I'm going to aim higher but we'll see)
- Purchase bus pass to save $$$ since new job is across town
- Bag lunches everyday!
- Assign everyone a food to bring to Thanksgiving (already figured this out weeks ago)
- Shop with a budget for Halloween ( I go a little crazy)
I am so happy October is finally here. It's like a breath of fresh air. I can't wait for all the spooky goblins and scary faces. It's going to be a great month. I have decided that since BF's birthday and mine are two weeks apart to do the big surprise the weekend in between. I have to get my brother to help me reserve this weekend with his CC so we're all set. YAY!!!