Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Best Long Weekend Ever

BF and I returned last night from the best long weekend ever! Everything we did turned out great and the weather was amazing. It was so nice to get away for awhile and have some fun. We splurged a little but it was well worth it. I'll post a few pics soon of the amazing expedition backpack BF bought me while we were there as a late birthday gift for our trip next year to Australia. It's beautiful.

Today I've felt under the weather though. I had one of those "off" days at work where everything goes wrong. I felt clumsy, stupid and irritated, lol! To top it all of we were hosting a flu clinic so there were a million people. *sigh

I have an interview tomorrow morning at the hospital working in the kitchen. I have always toyed with the idea of opening another restaurant or maybe a catering company. I love getting in the kitchen. I'm not really a general public dealing with sort of person. So I've decided to go and see what is offered. I think its a full time casual position with a wage that is $2.33/hr more than where I am now.

An interview is just that and nothing more. I would have to think any decisions over very carefully before making a move. I'm not fond of my job now but its not horrific. Just annoying and stressful. I am mostly interested in job security right now. I need full time and I need great pay. One year to go people!!

5 comments:

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

Glad you had such a great time!!!!!! And your pay will come with time as long as you get security first...

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a great time!! :)

Dolly Iris said...

FB- I have good pay now but I just hate pharmacy work. I don't know why but I do.

Frugal - Thank u!!

S said...

Good luck with the interview! Need more long weekends like that, might need you to plan one for me!

Laura said...

I have awarded you a butterfly award!