Pages

Monday, October 20, 2008

Do October Babies Make Great PF Bloggers?


Lately I've been noticing a big fluctuation of birthdays flying around the blogosphere. October seems the be the big month for PF bloggers. Are Libras and Scorpios into finance? I am a Libra so I know that we definitely big into wanting to keep things balanced so it makes sense to me.

You all know its my birthday today but who else is celebrating? Here's a few that I've noticed.

Krystal from Give Me Back My Five Bucks

and

Leigh Ann from Save Leign Ann

If I've missed you and you are a pf blogging Libra let me know so I can add you to the October Baby Link Love!!!

Happy Birthday Ladies!

5 comments:

Canadian Saver said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!! I hope you had a great day :-)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!! Hope you enjoy it :)

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

I'm Aries!!

Happy Birthday

S said...

Happy belated birthday to you. I hope you had a great birthday and an amazing getaway with your mans! I want especially thank you for your comments on my site b/c you were one of the first avid readers and spokespeople that helped me get going!!!

thanks alot dolly!

Nathaniel Christopher said...

I think it's all because your parents conceived you at the begining of tax season. hehe