Pages

Thursday, October 2, 2008

It's Raining, It's Pouring


Yuck! What icky weather outside today. When my alarm went off I could hear how hard it was raining outside right away. Boo! I hope I can manage to still look decent when I get to my new job. This is one reason I hate taking the bus!

This is island life though. :)

After work BF has decided to pick me up because my new job is located right beside his favorite store. He needs to pick up some things for his new bike and and to help make our shed more secure over the weekend.

Then we're off to meet a friend for a wing night at a local pub. I'm not so keen on this idea. I don't really like the atmosphere of the place we're going and they always get my drink wrong. :( So I compromised and said I would go if my friend can ( which she can) and that he pays. He agreed so it looks like that's what we are doing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the rain! The sound is so great and it's almost time for fireplace weather!!

Oh....you don't like this weather.

Yuck....it sounds terrible outside there. Poor thing.

hehe!