Pages

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

It's the best day of the entire year. I asked the pharmacy manager yesterday and he informed me that our chain does not allow the pharmacy team to wear costumes. Then he told me that he hates that rule and that if somebody showed up with a little bit of something on he wouldn't be upset by it, lol. So I suggested I might wear a tiara from my costume. Yay!

Or I might swing by the dollar store and get some horns. Hehehe.


I'm sad I have to work until 730pm tonight. I hope I don't miss all the trick or treaters. I can't wait to post pics of the gorgeous pumpkins we carved this year. BF surprised me with the biggest pumpkin Ive ever had.

Have a spooktacular day everyone!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hey! How did your paperbag princess costume turn out? I had to put mine on hold because I was informed this other girl would be wearing the same thing...and then it turned out she didn't!!! GRRR!
But thats okay...I now have a whole year to fashion a perfect dress made out of the paperbag. And I have my apprentice (my mom) to help me out.