Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

It's My Party

As my birthday approaches BF starts asking what I would like and this year, unlike any other time, I actually have some things in mind. Australia only being 13 months away I am definitely keeping that in mind as I choose my gifts.

The Official List

  • An Expedition Backpack (Australia)
  • Headlamp (Australia & they are just plain handy)
  • Sex and the City DVD -If you haven't seen it yet you need to!
  • Cake/cupcake carrier
  • Garlic Press
  • File folders for my empty filing cabinet
  • The day off work! :)~
So those are the things that have been rolling around in my head as my birthday approaches. I already know what I'm doing for BF(hee hee).

October has 6 family birthdays. I am purchasing cards only for each person and maybe a small $5-$10 gift. Thats a trend I'm trying to start. I don't expect anything really anymore on my birthdays but BF and I usually buy for each on birthdays and on Xmas.

The only person I'll break my tiny limit for is my niece. We have our birthday on the same day and I'm aiming to spend $25 and then maybe make her a nice bracelet or necklace like I've done in the past.

No comments: