Pages

Friday, October 24, 2008

Oh Happy Day!

This morning I am online doing some training for work. I realized that today was my first payday with this new job. I logged onto my bank online to see if the direct deposit was working yet and it was! I only had 32 hours on this first check because there was a holiday the week I started and so I only worked 4 days. Still, the coin is pretty good and I can't wait to see a full cheque.

The next cheque will be for 72 hours because of BF and I going away for a three day weekend starting tomorrow. So I'll have to wait for the third payday to see a full one. I'm pretty happy with the moolah though. I can't wait until next cheque when I can take a big chunk and stick it on that student loan. Yay!

3 comments:

DINKS said...

SCORE! Happy day to you for sure :) (and a happy weekend to come hopefully)

Canadian Saver said...

Dolly, have you ever checked out this site:

https://apps.cra-arc.gc.ca/ebci/rhpd/startLanguage.do?lang=English

It works for me, to the penny. I can calculate a week ahead of payday what my paycheck will be.

Dolly Iris said...

J Money - Thank you. I hope so too!

Canadian Saver - I was looking for something like this awhile ago. Thank you very much!!!