Pages

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

One Week Until Voting Time!

The advanced polls are done. I wish I had made a priority to vote during that time but it just wasn't in the cards for me. However, I definitely will be voting on October 14! Everyone has the right to vote and I personally think its a right you should exercise.

I hate hearing "my vote won't count" or "it won't make a difference" or "they're all crooks anyway" lol. These are all cop outs if you ask me.

Next week make sure you take action and vote people!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you there!! I'll definitely be participating in this! :)

Ginger said...

I voted!

I'm curious to see who wins this year, I've been so out of it lately I don't know anything about the elections this time around...

Shevy said...

I voted yesterday. We're going to be at our rural place on election day, plus it's a religious holiday for us when we can't vote anyway, so the advance poll was essential for us.

Nathaniel Christopher said...

I voted in an advanced poll last week for my NDP candidate!