Pages

Friday, August 1, 2008

August 2008 TCOB

I didn't happen to make any goals for July so I better make up for it in August.

  • Pay Federal Student loan under $2000
  • Bump EFund up to $500
  • Go over all bills and make sure everything is paid and up to date
  • Update Dolly's Garden Blog at least once a week (I've been seriously slacking, sorry)
  • Get BF to hang bulletin board so I can finish setting up office in an organized manner
  • Organize one box from storage room
  • Go on another hike with BF while the weather is still nice
  • Get at least one good weekend of camping in
  • Blog at least once daily
So there are my August goals. It seems like a lot to have nine goals this month but these are all things that need to happen anyways... well except blogging daily... that I do for you! XOXO

1 comment:

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

I love making goals

My only one this month is to find another project solo and quit :)

Good luck!