Pages

Monday, August 4, 2008

Happy Birthday BC


Oh how I love BC. There is no place better on earth. I wish I had the day off like most people did to enjoy this beautiful day but daggnabbit I had to work. :( Well, it wasn't all bad. My bosses bought lunch for everyone today that we shared on our lunch break. Later on they surprised us with a big cake as well. They said that even though we had to work because of the contract they are under they wanted us to have some fun and enjoy the holiday. :) So nice!!

HAPPY 150TH BIRTHDAY BRITISH COLUMBIA!!!!

3 comments:

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

That is so sweet of them!!!!!!!!!!
Wish I had management like that

DINKS said...

WooHoo! GO BC :) I like hearing about holidays and suck in other countries...i think perhaps i wonder if i can use it to get outta work on this end! haha...

Canadian Saver said...

Happy belated birthday to your great province :-)