Pages

Friday, August 1, 2008

Such A Sweetie!

Here is a small tidbit of the conversation I had earlier with BF on MSN while he's at work:
(names changed)

Dolly says:
hey baby
Dolly says:
do u know what time the show is tonight? i would like to stop by the Dollarama and get snacks first. they are open until 9pm
BF says:
well
BF says:
i was thinking of going there
BF says:
buy ticket
BF says:
take my girlfriend to a nice restaurant
BF says:
then go
Dolly says:
awwwwwwwww
Dolly says:
thats so sweet
Dolly says:
u are sexy


I was all prepared to make dinner before going to the show but now I will take out extra time to make myself super sexy for my guy. We are off to see the new Batman movie!

2 comments:

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

He's a keeper

Laura said...

Awww!!! I want A to come home!!!! Hope you had a great time at the movie. I heard the Dark Knight is unbelievable.