Pages

Friday, August 8, 2008

Happy 08/08/08 Day!!

So today is 08/08/08!! Did it prove to be lucky for you?

So my weekend plans will leave me exhausted I'm sure. First of all its my sisters birthday so as a present to her I'm taking her daughter for the entire weekend, so she will have the weekend all to herself with her BF and baby.

I love my niecy. We share the same birthday and we are buddies. I try to take her for a sleepover once a month. This gives both my sister and niece a break from each other. She is only 6 but a handful.

Tonight we are taking her to McDonalds for a golden treat and then off to see Wall-E. Tomorrow I'm hoping to get in some other fun activities and then maybe camp in the yard. Either that or have a movie in bed night with popcorn. She always like that.

Sunday she'll be helping me in the kitchen and to tidy up before the whole family comes over for a big spaghetti dinner with all the fixings for my sisters bday dinner. She picked the spaghetti.. I tell you... I make killer sauce!

So it will be exhausting but fun at the same time. I'm tired just thinking about it. I have some major housecleaning to do before Sunday. Eek!

No comments: