Pages

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Missed a Day of Blogging

I missed blogging yesterday so I guess I didn't make one of my goals. I will by the end of the month of posted more than 30 times so I'm happy with that. ;)

The reason for me not posting is because there are some problems in my family right now so we are all pitching in to help out my sister and her BF with her kids. Last night I had both the kids and by the time they left I was more than ready to hit the hay! I think I will just have the baby tonight which will make things much easier on me.

Another reason is because it was What's Cooking Wednesday and I didn't have anything prepared. I think I'm going to stop posting recipes and ideas for cooking on Wednesday's as its hard to keep up with finding new recipes and remembering to take pictures all the time. I will still be posting recipes, but not on a specific day. Sorry guys!

2 comments:

Elisabeth said...

I'm glad I don't seem to be the only one who feels the guilt at missing a day posting!

Canadian Saver said...

I hope things work out ok for your sister and her family. You're a great aunt to help with the kids!!

It's too bad about your What's Cooking Wednesday, but we understand if you are busy... it's not easy to keep posting lots when things are busy!