Pages

Thursday, September 4, 2008

September 2008 Monthly TCOB and PF Goals

I'm a little late on getting my goals in order for September but... better late then never, right? Last month was so crazy. I'm hoping to find more me time and enjoy myself more this month because I think I deserve it ;-)

First for the PF goals:

  1. Pay student loan under $1500
  2. Add $50 to EFUND
  3. Add $50 to Australia Fund
  4. Save $200 towards BF birthday Fund
Now for the Personal Goals:

  1. Visit my sister at least twice in the hospital
  2. Go mini golfing with my brother and BF
  3. Have at least 2 just ME days
  4. Start new job
  5. Enjoy two family game nights
  6. Send my two of my best friends an I love you card made by hand.
Thats all I can think of right now, but I think these are some mighty fine goals so I'm very pleased!

No comments: