Pages

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Lazy Day Ahead

I don't think I'm going to do too much today. I woke up at ten and don't have any big plans except stopping by the pharmacy and maybe my new work to look at clothes. I know I have to do laundry and clean up a bit but thats really it. Maybe I'll mow the lawn if I feel up to it.

Yesterday my brother, BF and I took my niece mini golfing and then to a farm up island. It was fun but trying. That child's parents really need to work on discipline and listening skills I tell ya. After all the fun was over we needed a nap (we are so not ready for kids, lol). Then we went off to my parents to play games and eat some delicious pizza.

I'm pretty nervous about my first day tomorrow. I hope things go well.

5 comments:

Canadian Saver said...

Sounds like you've got a good day planned! I am not ready for kids either, geez! They are wayyy too active for me!

Good luck tomorrow, can't wait to hear about it!

Anonymous said...

Good luck tomorrow! :)

Anonymous said...

You are going to do great. From the experience I have had in the last months, the best advice I can give you would be to give it some time. Make the best of it and enjoy. If after a period of time you are unhappy, then look for something that you will be happy with. Don't settle.

You are going to do great and have a great day!

Laura said...

Hope you had a great first day today :)

Shevy said...

I had all 3 little girls at an event at Stanley Park for about 4 hours yesterday! I came home exhausted but they had fun.

I'm looking forward to a post about your first day at the new job.