Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Having a good time with Family and Friends

This last week has been full of good times for me, right when I needed a pick me up.

Sunday was spent celebrating the first birthday of my very adorable nephew. My mom threw a BBQ to celebrate and it was a lot fun. My nephew is the most smiley baby I've ever met. He didn't cry or fuss the entire time.

Last night we went out with one of my best friends to celebrate her 23rd birthday. We went to a floating Mexican place with some killer margarita's. I felt a little tipsy after just one and a half and I can hold my liquor. Her parents, who I adore, made a surprise appearance for dinner. At the end they surprised us by picking up the tab. I felt kinda bad so BF and I promised to bring the alcohol on the next camping trip we do with them. Afterwards we headed out for some more drinks and to play pool.

Today my mom and I took my niece for a walk at a local bird sanctuary. It was so quiet and my niece was really excited. She behaved really well while we were there so afterwards we took her to a local petting zoo as a reward. I bought some feed and we hand fed the animals. I have some pictures I'll post later for you guys!

1 comment:

SavingDiva said...

aw! It sounds like you've been up to quite a bit of fun!