Pages

Monday, July 28, 2008

Creepy to the EXTREME

I am exhausted today with quite the headache so this post will be quick and sick!

There is a guy at my work that comes off as a little strange. On my first day one of the girls told me to be careful around him because he's a freak. I said alright but always make up my own mind about people. I soon notices something was off about him, so I politely say hello but not much more.

Today I found out more about why girls avoid him. He likes to flirt but in a creepy way. Girls don't go near him a lot and I guess its because of the things he says when he's "flirting". One of my male coworker let me in on something he stated to another girl who used to work there.

"Hey, the next time you do it with your BF you should take a really cold bath first so that then he can find out what its like to have sex with a dead body."

WTF?!?!?!?!??! I haven't been able to get that out of my mind since I heard about it. Ugh, I'm really going to keep my distance now. Today after work he gave me a light punch on the arm goodbye when he walked out. I won't be mean to him but I definitely know how to draw boundaries with people. I hope he doesn't say anything weird to me. :-(

4 comments:

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

*shivers*

I'm getting creeped out over here

ashley said...

holy cow- why would someone think that is in any way a cool or flirty (or even acceptable?) thing to say to someone?! wow.

Canadian Saver said...

Yikes, definitely keep your distance!! Lets hope he just does it to get reactions out of people and not because he's into that stuff!

S said...

There should be a new word to capture this guys creepy-ness. Definately a Captain Creepo