Pages

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

End of the Month Review for June 2008

Here are the results from the end of May 2008:

Federal Student Loan $2423.14


Savings $753.95

Now here are the sad sad numbers from the end of June:

Federal Student Loan $
2,315.36

Savings $753.95

I'm not mad or upset with myself because I really couldn't do much else. I'm struggling right now but soon things will be back to normal. There are some issues that are really holding me back right now that I will share with you soon. :)

4 comments:

Canadian Saver said...

Well the student loan balance went down, that is good :-)

Quick question though: where do you have your savings? It should have earned a couple dollars in interest at least?

Hope things are going well... Take care!

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

Don't be sad. You've done a fab job. Just keep plugging away babe!

Dolly Iris said...

Canadian Saver -
My savings are with ING direct. It probably did earn a few dollars, you are right. I haven't looked at it in awhile.
I should be happy the savings didn't go down and that the student loan balance didn't go up. :)I should be looking at the positive!

FB -
Thanks, I need the support!

SpillingBuckets said...

We all have tough months. You didn't increase debt or reduce savings, so it's not really that bad....

Seems like June was a tough one for a lot of people. Hopefully July picks up a little more. We're still looking at the numbers to figure out what happened last month - net worth post should be up soonish.