1) Bump EFund up to $600. Already 50% of the way there!!
2) Pay Student loan down to $3000. Completed!! I'm now starting to work out the numbers to see if I can squeeze it under $2500. I'm not sure though yet!
3) Apply for International Student Homestay/Peerstay Program Not Completed
4) Organize two boxes from storage room. Not Completed
5) Track all spending during the month I've already decided this method will not work for me.
6) Produce 5 jewellry pieces for sale at this years farmers market. Um... nope.
7) Plant garden. We are working on this one together... its not time yet and we still have some digging to do.
8) Get Learners License!!! No, but I have to check to see what time they will do tests until during the day because of my new job.
9) Organize Personal Office This room is a mess!! I've been spending all my energy on rearranging the bedroom and living room... oops.