Tuesday, April 29, 2008
End of the Month TCOB Review for April 2008
1) Bump EFund up to $600. Completed
2) Pay Student loan down to $3000. Completed!! I'm now starting to work out the numbers to see if I can squeeze it under $2500. I'm not sure though yet!
3) Apply for International Student Homestay/Peerstay Program Still weighing in if we really want to do this or not. It's a big decision as it takes a lot of commitment.
4) Organize two boxes from storage room. Nope! At least the storage is room is clean :)
5) Track all spending during the month N/A
6) Produce 5 jewellry pieces for sale at this years farmers market. Nope, but I did find some cute beads on clearance! I have to be in the right mood for this.. you can't force creativity.
7) Plant garden. This one is not my fault. Blame Mother Nature for this one! Maybe I shouldn't pick goals that can't be wiped out by her wrath.
8) Get Learners License!!! No, after work all I want to do is rest!
9) Organize Personal Office There has at least been progress here. I took a "before" picture and then I took a good look at the task ahead of me. I did manage to sort out a huge basket of clothes from a friend to go to goodwill from this room.
I know it doesn't look like I did a lot, but I still feel content with everything. My focus is with the financial end of things and in that area I've been very responsible. For May I will choose fewer goals and concentrate on completing them rather than pick a bunch and feel pressured. It was a long month for me at my new job as its very physical which is not something I'm used to. I feel pretty tired, in a good way, a lot of the time. Hopefully soon my body will catch up to this new pace I'm working at and I'll be able to get more done.