I've been tagged by Canadian Saver at Saving for Later to list 7 random/weird facts about me. Here is my list:
1. I purchase things and then put off using them because I don't want to ruin them. Weird, yeah I know. Check back again as to what this post was entitled.... remember?. For example, after being on my computer screen for 5 years or more my BF removed the protective film off because he just couldn't take it anymore.
2.I can eat a lot. The ladies at work tease me about my "man lunch". They think its big and kid me about it all the time. I would like to tell you its just because I work a labour job but no. I also eat the same as the guys at wing nights and usually out eat them at the smorgy. I can't help it! It may not show but I can EAT!
4. Saran wrap is my nemesis. It refuses to be my friend. Damn you Saran!!
5. I was in Sea Cadets during high school. First for the boys and then later for the weekend trips and fun activities. I never even tried to move up in rank at all and eventually did just because they gave them to me. Sad, lol.
6. When I was young it was always a fear of mine to accumulate debt. I had a paranoia about it, but still I fell prey to it. I do think though that I'm glad I learned it sooner than later in my life.
7. I had ten different jobs in the year 2005. The tax lady yelled it out accidentally in shock. Hehe
Cherry Picker - Okanagan
Excell - Call Center - Penticton
Moula - Luggage Store - Vancouver Island
NCO - TMble Call Center - Vancouver Island
Xbox - Vancouver Island
Warehouse One -Clothing Company - Vancouver Island
The Ladle Company and Catering -Restaurant- Salts Spring Island
Dragon Gardent Buffet -Chinese Food - Penticton
Rexall -Pharmacy- Vancouver Island
Oh, the last t4 was for EI, I forgot. I had left Rexall due to medical reasons. 8/9 jobs on that list were during the last 6 months of that year.
Sister Ant at The hustle of Sistah Ant
Debt Fretter at So Sick of Debt
The Rules:1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog. Some random, some weird.
3. Tag up to 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.