Pages

Thursday, May 22, 2008

I'm a Sicko



Ugh... I am so sick today that I had to take the day off and I slept the whole day! My head is pounding. I think its a really bad sinus infection. I seem to get one to two every year now. I don't think I'm scheduled for work tomorrow which sucks but is relieving at the same time. I haven't even ate yet today cuz I'm not hungry at all. It's bad to do that I know so I'm off to make some soup that will hopefully clear me up a little.

I did get to catch up on some of your blogs today though :)

Sorry there was no What's Cooking Wednesday this week. I'll make sure next weeks is extra good!!

** My grandparents used to have the kleenex box pic above .. before the house burnt down, isn't it cute?

5 comments:

SavingDiva said...

I'm thinking about getting a netti pot to help with my allergies and stuff like sinus infections.

Anonymous said...

haha...oh man, when i first read your title here i thought you meant you were a "sicko", as in a very bad person! haha..oops.

I'm sorry you're not feeling that well though, def. not fun. Hope you get better for the upcoming weekend!

oh, and that tissue box is hilarious!!!

Laura said...

Feel better soon!

Dolly Iris said...

Saving Diva - What is a Netti Pot? I'll try anything right about now. lol.

Budgets Are Sexy - I admit I'm maybe a little of both ;-)

Arual - Thank you! I'm working on it.

Canadian Saver said...

I hope you're feeling better!