Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2008

News on the Job front

Well you may remember me complaining about a job I have been trying to get a few weeks back. It's been tag with this woman for quite sometime. Her disorganization is costing me a lot of time and I'm tired of it.

Last week I found a similar job posting for more hours and better pay. So I emailed them with a letter and my resume. Earlier this week I didn't hear back so I sent it again just to be sure. Tuesday while I was out they called and left a msg. I was so excited!

So the next day I called earlier morning and left a msg. We played tag all day long until we finally got to speak to each other instead of answering machines. The guy was hilarious and on the ball. I really enjoyed talking to him. During the call I was informed of some other perks that weren't in the job description. So far so good.

I'm on my way right now to meet with him and see if we can work something out.

Wish me luck!

No comments: