Pages

Friday, February 8, 2008

Done and Done

Yesterday I called my BC Student Loan office and informed them I wanted to make my last payment on my debt with them. Yes, that's right.... done and done. I am one more step closer to being debt free.

I also took the time to move some extra funds to my EFund and even put a little extra on my Federal Student Loan. It feels good to be making progress. I now owe just under 4 grand.

They said once the payment posts it takes up to 30 days for them to send out the paid in full letter (I'm dying to get it). Once it gets here I'm going to post a picture! I feel its a good one to start posting photo's in this blog for!

I made some other progress today but I will blog about that later. 2008 is still off to a good start. Well I'm off to update my tallies.

No comments: