Pages

Saturday, November 29, 2008

It Pays To Read Your Reciepts


Last night BF and I had to grab a few groceries from the store near our house. When it was our turn in line I remembered to call my mom and see if she needed anything. I had to walk to the back of the store to get milk so I didn't get to watch the cashier. Big mistake!

The store by our house is notorious for charging incorrectly, not crediting coupons and double charging. By the time we got home with our groceries the store was already closed. I did a quick scan of our receipt, as always, to find we had been charged for cheese twice. Dagnabbit!

The cost of the cheese was $7.77. I called right away this morning and complained. They told me to come in and talk to "Trish" who would return our money today. That's great but why is this always happening?

Last time I was there the girl tried to charge me for 50 Fruit to Go's instead of 5. I happened to catch it on the screen just before paying. It's pretty ridiculous if you ask me.

In the pharmacy I often have to ring things in and I'm very careful to charge people correctly. What is wrong with these girls?!

Oh, and we did use our cloth bags. Every bit helps this green and beautiful planet we live on.

No comments: