Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Extra Extra! Read All About It.


Things have been pretty busy for me this week.I've also been feeling under the weather and so I decided to write a quick post of all these news from the last few days.

Sunday - Major yard work, laundry and cleaning was going on. We spent the day in the yard raking, dumping and cleaning out the plant pots, and turning the garden and compost bins. It's been raining a lot here lately so we had to take the opportunity to get it done when we had it. It felt good to get out and work in the crisp air with my favorite pink toque.

I also took my first ride on BF's motorbike. I'm still undecided. We just went places within our own neighbourhood which was perfect. I used to ride on the back of my friends scooter all the time in Penticton which prepared me a little bit but still... this is a lot bigger. I'm not ready to go across town yet but soon.

Monday - Christmas music at work has begun. WTF!>!> I object! Don't even get me started on this one! For now it rotates with other music but in a few weeks it will be full on. They'll need to put me on suicide watch at the pharmacy. I could go mad!

My favorite pharmacist and the person I mentioned creating a great relationship with at work announced her resignation. :(

Tuesday - I had to work today but I get Friday off instead which gives me a long weekend! It was really slow for most of the day which was great. I also got to spend some one on one with both my boss and his wife because I worked with them both alone today as I was the only technician. My boss gave me a lot of great compliments and encouragement today which meant a lot to me. :)

I stood in the rain for 25 minutes before calling BF at work for an emergency ride to work. I called the bus to bawl them out for not showing. The good thing was that I asked if there was a problem with that particular bus run before yelling because he politely informed me that it was a holiday. Crap! On holidays if the bus runs at all it runs on Sunday schedule which is... practically never. Once an hour if u are lucky. BF was happy to run me to work and saved the day. I need an umbrella.

What will tomorrow bring?.......

Also, I have not felt very well the last few days but I'm trying to not miss any work. I've got a big goal to meet before the end of the year.

1 comment:

Canadian Saver said...

I love your updates! The yard work and motorcycle run sound great :-)

I really can tell you are enjoying your work... a lot more so than the other jobs you've had since I started reading your blog. I'm really happy for you!!

Hope you feel better soon {{hugs}}