Pages

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Dolly's Miscalculations


I got paid yesterday. It feels so good to get back into being paid regularly.

However, I forgot I only worked 9/10 days because I took an extra day off to play in Vancouver with BF. No regrets though. Oh, and taxes. ... I way underestimated how much the would be. You know what this means.... I wont be able to put as much as I wanted off this cheque onto student loan as I wanted. I didn't think about all the other expenses coming up either so I am only going to be able to allot $400 of this cheque to debt. Even that is going to leave things very tight for the next two weeks.

Oh well. It may mean 4 payments instead of the three I had hoped for but the important thing is to have it done by the end of the year. I'm still feeling positive this is going to happen. :)

***EDIT****

Side bars updated for debt repayment!!

1 comment:

hklover86 said...

wow congrats on being so close to eliminating your debt!