Pages

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Chicken Wangz Are Back!


BF and I used to go for chicken wings every Thursday with friends. We probably did it for over a year before I got tired of the pubs we went to and so we started doing wing night at home. A few weeks ago there were no chicken wings at the grocery store so I picked up some frozen guys that you just pop in the oven.

They were disgusting! Nothing beats making them by yourself. People who are eating these boxed wings..... stop!! We've been so turned off we haven't been able to eat wings for a month! We didn't even eat many of the wings I bought. They all went in the trash can.

Tonight I've decided to grant BF's wish to go back to the Pub for one night of delicious wing goodness. He's really happy. So he'll pick me up after work and we'll go together to meet friends. I can't wait to have my lemon pepper wings. Yum. BF prefers "tough man" wings. Haha

BF loves having wing night on Thursday. He says it gives him something to look forward to near the end of the work week, lol. Hopefully these wings will inspire him to start making them at home again because I miss the deep fried broccoli he makes to go with.

2 comments:

Shtinkykat said...

You need to post your recipe for homemade wings. Mmmmmm....

Dolly Iris said...

Hi. Thanks for you comments. I'll be starting "What's cooking wednesdays" again in the new year.