Pages

Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Birthday to the Sexiest Guy I Know


It's BF's birthday today. Last night he had me make him a dessert I had never heard of before. I made an Oreo Pudding Pie and it was pretty good but not my kind of dessert. BF loved it and thats what counts. I even lit some candles and sang happy birthday.

Today he's not giving any clues as to what he wants for his birthday dinner. I have no idea what to make him. I offered to take him out but he says he's happy with leftovers. Bah! No leftovers on birthdays, thats what I've decided. He's picking me up after work so I'll have to figure it out by then.

We're dropping our pumpkins off at Sleepy Hollow tonight (I'll post some pics later if they are all lit up when we go). Then I plan to steal him off to dinner.

He was so excited to open his gift this morning that he didn't even wake me up. I heard him taking it out of the box. It's a remote control flying helicopter and he charged it up and played with it before going to work. Men are just boys but taller and hairier.

I hope I'm feeling better by tonight. I've been feeling really tired and have had a lot of headaches the last few days. I've been trying to rest and drink a lot of water.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Men are just boys but taller and hairier. Hah! So very true :) Hope you guys have a great night.

Nathaniel Christopher said...

Ooh! I can't wait to see the pumpkin pics!

I hope your headaches get better... you'd think that after working in the drug store for so long they might give you some free headache drugs! heh