Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

WINNING

So I've really been trying lately to focus on all the positive aspects of my life. So in point form here are a few scores I've had in the last week or so:

* I watched one of my besties marry the man of her dreams in Mexico

* I got my first paycheck from my job (3 shifts only but hey)

* I ordered a new debit card because mine was ancient and found out I'll get a new one that has special add ons that allow me to use it like a credit card for online or telephone purchases (makes things a lot easier until I can save up for a secured credit card to repair my credit)

* I moved into my new place without too much hassle (unpacking is annoying though)

* I got stellar deals from Shaw when I hooked up my services over the phone (it pays to be nice)

5 wonderful things to be happy about. I'm sure if I thought about it I could find a lot more to be grateful for. I'm starting to realize how important it is to stop every once and awhile and take notice of all the good things happening in my life.

Its been hard adjusting to normal life after taking a year off to travel. I've learned a lot during my travels. A lot about myself and what I want out of my life. I'm trying to focus on staying positive and appreciating the moment.

I ask you readers to think about what awesome things have been going your way lately and leave me a positive comment :)

2 comments:

Laura said...

my job has been really awesome these days. Lots of room to grow and learn and the people all rock.

The Asian Pear said...

sleep. sleep is awesome.

(seriously, I'm not being snarky. I haven't slept in the last 50 hours. And I'm tired but I'm waiting for the last caffeine to leave my body before I can crash. So seriously... Sleep is awesome. And it will hapen to me shortly.)

Sleeping = Winning.