Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday/Payday

I am so relieved its Friday and its payday. Thankfully I'm heading into three days off after todays shift. I'm meeting BF after work for some delicious butter chicken from the food court beside my work (its freaking amazing). Then we are picking up a few things for Festivus on Saturday.
We are meeting friends at the same food court at 630. We'll probably grab a few snacks and then head back to our place to hang out, watch some movies and of course the boys will end it in a poker game as always.
Saturday we are headed to my sister for Festivus. I still have to wrap up all my gifts so I better make sure I have some tape. My contribution will be brussel sprouts, yorkshire pudding, cranberry sauce and soda pop. Afterwards my sister, niece and I are going to have a sleepover at her spa downtown. I'm pretty excited to spend time with niece. I try to shower her with as much positive attention as I can. She's so important to me.
I can't wait for Festivus dinner. I've been told there will be turkey, ham and slowcooked ribs. Holy Moly. I'm going to chow down and sneak in some tupperware for all those juicy leftovers. Its good timing to as I have a big stretch of working 7 days in a row coming up. (*sigh)
What are your weekend plans?

1 comment:

The Asian Pear said...

Mmm. Butter chicken. I haven't had that in the longest time. Thanks for making me crave it now. =P

For me? Weekend chores and homework. I am boring. =(