Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Survivor Pool



I am a huge fan of Survivor. I love it and I hope they keep it going forever. My first week back at work a coworker asked me if I wanted to join the pool for $5. She knows I'm a big fan and it adds a little fun to it. Of course I signed myself up. Spots went quickly too.

So everyone puts in $5. Names are randomly drawn and matched up with the contestants on the show. I believe the person who comes in second gets their $5 back but the winner gets the rest of the pool. Not bad if you ask me. It adds a little extra flavour to watching and its great conversation in the staff room when people get voted out.

I was assigned Julie so I'm watching her very carefully. I was a little nervous when she screwed over Russel but now that he's truly gone I'm hoping she'll fair ok.

How I missed thee Survivor.

No comments: