Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Living Pay to Pay

I forgot what its like to be broke.
A year before I left I became debt free. Then over the following year I saved up $9,000. I felt so in control and pretty darn proud of myself. Now after a year of traveling and all the hidden expenses associated with it I'm back at zero. I've only had one payday since I've been back and it was for $300. I'm feeling suffocated. I have big goals but I need cash to realize them.
*sigh*
Things will get better. I just have to work my way back is all. I can't wait until Friday when I get paid. I'm a little behind on things and I have to play catch up. I'm really looking forward to 3 paydays in April.

1 comment:

The Asian Pear said...

Well, look at it this way. You're +$300 not -$300. So you're not in the negative. You have to build back up but reflect upon what an awesome year you've had. And think about what an awesome year this will be for you too.