Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Made With Love - A Swap


I've decided to take part in a swap. Everyone will send one item handmade with TLC (tender loving care) to another person participating in the swap. It is being hosted by Moralia who is quite the talented card maker and sewing queen. I adore her creations that she posts on her blog.
So now I just have to decide what I'm going to make for my chosen person. I am having a tough time with this. I guess I'll just have to set up my creativity corner and see what comes to me. I might make a pair of earrings or a bracelet. I might make a really cool set of magnets. Not really sure. I'm hoping this project will get me back into the swing of things again because I need to get motivated so I can set up an Etsy shop and make some extra cash. I used to sell jewellry at farmers markets but lack courage so this will be a good introduction to getting my stuff out there again.
Now I'm getting off topic. Anyhoo the more people the better and you dont have to be a pro. Moralia has a whole list of ideas if you're stuck for what you would do. So join in and have some fun. :0)

No comments: