Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2009

I've Been Feeling Like Poo Poo

All this week I've had a weak stomach and have been feeling exhausted. Today BF looked at me and said "I don't want to go to work anymore, at all". I know how he feels. We both feel overwhelmed with our jobs. We are to the point of packing up and moving away tomorrow.

We are not crazy though. We want to do things right. Even though our minds are already on a walk about in Australia we're not quite ready. We been thinking about the cost of going and its quite extreme when you break it down. We have to consider storage fees, PO box fees, health insurance, and all these little costs that really add to the overall total of taking a year long trip to another country.

Still, its what we both need. BF is starting to doubt his career and I'm still searching myself. We both really need some time off to travel and explore. I'm hoping this trip will help answer a lot of questions we have about the future.

Since I've been ill and BF has had his friend here from out of province we missed Monday thru Wednesday. Today we took a mental health day so we'll only be working tomorrow which is Friday. I'm not sure if I have the flu or if its stress. Either way I'm SO beyond wanting October to be here so we can quit our jobs and move on.

No comments: