Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Gst/BC Climate $$$$ Arrived!!

Today I finally received my moolah from the government. $92.25 Gst/Hst and $25 BC Climate Action Tax Credit. This totals $117.25. I would love to be all super pf bloggerific and say that I'm going to apply it to my savings but I'm not sure yet. I haven't bought any new clothes in possible a year or so and I would like something nice to wear to the conference later this month. Another part of me wants to save it for while I'm away at the conference. I think the best this for me right now is to keep it right here on my desk until I decide. That way it wont get lost in my chequing account if you know what I mean.

I have also noticed my foot gets wet when its raining outside so maybe its a sign I need a new pair of shoes, lol.

No comments: