Pages

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Update

I can't believe I haven't blogged in so long. There have been a few days where I have logged in and wanted to write but just didn't have the mindset to do it. I have been reading a few blogs though to keep in touch. I was too lazy to log in and comment though. I don't know what's up my butt lately but there has definitely been a lot of crap going on. Work, family, and my own crazy self have been keeping me plenty busy and admittedly quite stressed.

I realize now that blogging regularly and being reminded of my goals is the only way to stay on track. I'm back people, sorry bout that!

5 comments:

The Asian Pear said...

we missed you! :)
glad to see you're okay though.

gooroodesign said...

Dolly,

My name is Peter. I work for an insurance information site and am currently doing promotions. That being said, I would like the opportunity to place a link on dollyiris.com. I think it would be a nice fit considering the financial relativity. If this is something you would be interested in, just let me know. Thanks in advance.

All the Best,
-Peter

Canadian Saver said...

I'm really glad you're back, Dolly!

Shevy said...

I posted a comment the other day but I got a weird duplication error message at the time and it hasn't shown up, so I can only assume it got lost in the ether.

I'm really happy to see you back. I was starting to get worried about you, even though you had posted a reply to a comment saying that you were okay.

Dolly Iris said...

CS - Thank you!

Shevy - I didn't get it. That sucks!

Thanks for sticking with me and thinking about me ladies. It means a lot!