Pages

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

$69 Research

I called yesterday to see if my Excel sheet and the numbers Student loan have match. They tell me I owe about another $69 I wasn't aware of. I've figured out how to log on online and print off the payments. I knew it may be off a little bit as I just plug the numbers in about 3 business days after I xfer payment online but $69 almost sounds like a payment missing. I'm printing off the last two years xfers right now to just to be sure before I make the big payoff this week.

************************************
Edit

After checking the their list of payments against mine I noticed my Excel sheet has an extra $50 payment made on April 08 that is not on their list and that I don't have a confirmation number for so it must have been a typo on my part. Damn! They still seem about $20 high but I think everything is ok.

1 comment:

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

I did that too before I paid off my loan. I even calculated the interest to account for how many days it would take to transfer the cash to really "pay" it.

I was aiming for $0 on the dot, but overpaid by $2.00 or something like that. Took only 3 days to clear, not 7.