Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Is Anybody Out There?

Many times I've sat at this keyboard with nothing to say. Either that or I just had an overwhelming amount of things to say and ended up writing nothing. I really started to struggle with blogging and for awhile found it to be not very fun anymore. Thats when I decided to step away from my computer and focus on other parts of my life.

My summer was amazing. BF and I went on two big hikes. We learned how to play disc golf and started kite flying. I spent more time with family and friends. I updated our personal blog for all our friends and family who live away from us. I took a few french lessons and bought some books to help me learn the basics of the language.

October has been great. I had the best birthday of my entire life last Saturday which all my friends attended and we all had a great drunken time. I had my family over for Thanksgiving dinner. I visited my grandfathers memorial site today for his birthday. Soon it will be halloween, my favorite holiday of the year.

I'm sorry that I didn't update at all to let you guys know that I was okay and doing well but sometimes life happens and things slide. I still read your blogs and cherish my fellow bloggers support and advice. I'm going to start blogging again but I don't promise to update every day. Maybe once a week. I hope you'll still read from time to time.

Love Dolly

2 comments:

Shevy said...

I'm just glad that you're still out there and doing okay. I'm still reading, as long as you're writing....

Laura said...

I am so excited typu came back!