Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

Wow, One Full Week With No Posts

How did that happen? Ooops. I've still been lurking around reading your awesome blogs but have neglected my own. This week has been a good one. Let me think back.

Well Festivus finally happened! I will do a seperate post on this so that I can include pictures and stories.

My friend Nathaniel came and stayed at my place for two days while I was off work. It was filled with laughter and lots of reminiscing and story telling. We ate delicious food and about 40 pounds of freshly popped popcorn. Mmm

I worked a lot but not 7 days in a row. My schedule coming up has lots few days on and then a few days off pattern that suites me quite well. I also finally got my access codes for online training. I'm almost finished the first leg of three and after I complete them all I'll get a raise. Yay!

I've been scouring the used online sites for a cheap but gorgeous sectional or fold out couch but have lost out 5 times now. I've been trying to stay on top of it now but its getting a little depressing. I think next weekend I'll hit up some shops with my mom. I am really sick of this old ratty set that was supposed to take a dump hit when we left for traveling. Plus, now that we dont have a guest bed anymore I need a place for people to sleep when they are visiting.

I have rediscovered my love for frolf (disc golf). BF and I played yesterday and it was so refreshing. I love being out at the park. It definitely gets my blood pumping. BF and I are competitive and so it becomes almost like a work out. I can't wait to get out and play it again. The best part is its free after you invest in the discs since the course is in a city park.

So that about wraps up how the week flew by. I hope to write some more fun and picture filled posts this weekend after my work shifts ( I work every 2nd weekend now ). Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

TL said...

Too bad you are on the other side of the country! I have a great little futon that doesn't look like a futon that I am selling before my move! Good luck with the search!