Pages

Monday, January 5, 2009

GST Baby!

I'm feeling a little better today. I don't think I'll be returning to work until Wednesday though. It's hard to stay in bed when there is so much stuff to do around the house. I know, I know! Rest first.

So it's GST time again and I think we may get a little bit of global stimulation again here in BC. I'll have to check my PO Box when I go back to work. Mine will be saved of course. I'm thinking the Australia fund but I have some other ideas as well.

I'm thinking of throwing a lump sum this month and next month at starting my RRSP so that I can get part of it back when I do my taxes and then put that money toward the Australia fund. What do you guys think?

So.. what is everyone else doing with their little stash from the government?

No comments: