Pages

Friday, January 9, 2009

All Is Well

I am so happy to have BF back. The last few days have been great.

I've been back at work since Thursday. It's been super busy and we are one tech done due to knee surgery so we've had fill ins all week. It's definitely crazy town at work, but I try to keep my sense of humor.

I got paid for one week because in some changes to the pay schedule today. I haven't yet checked to see how much I was paid nor have I decided how to allot it yet. I checked today and both of my new ING Direct sub accounts are now open and all my money transfered over. Yay! I have not yet checked my PO Box yet for GST. I'll try to remember that on Monday.

Tomorrow I'm hosting my mothers' birthday party at her house. It's a potluck and I've invited all of her friends. BF and I are contributing mini quiche, a salmon, two beer can chickens and birthday cake. I'm looking forward to celebrating with her and close family friends.

BF and I have made resolutions to lose some weight before the summer. We both have different strategies. I'll post more about this later.

I am glad its Friday! Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

The Asian Pear said...

Hi, I found your blog through Canadian Saver's blog Saving4Later. You have a great blog. I've added you to my blogroll, hope you don't mind.

Good luck with the weight resolutions! That's one of my 2009 resolutions too. :)

Canadian Saver said...

I bet you're really happy BF is home!! I hope your mom's party went well?

Do you guys make the beer butt chicken yourselves? I've never made that... have to try this summer!