Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

A Wild PF Blogger Shopping Spree

Yesterday when I was leaving work I felt very restless. I didnt want to rush home but the weather was crappy so I wasnt sure what to do or where to go. I wanted to blow cash. Weird, huh? It was very self destructive behavior. So what happens when a PF blogger goes bad?

She hits up the dollar store. Oh yeah! I got some awesome stuff too!!! I spent about $8. I got a new pair of super awesome gloves, a brush I love, an awesome toy for Chipotle and some other random stuff.

I had already bought a new nail file ($3) and cotton pads ($2) before leaving work so I could do my own manicure at home. Still, I wasn't satisfied with my spending spree.

Luckily there is a thrift store across the street so I skipped the next bus home and went in to check out the merchandise. I bought a bunch of books for $7. Score!

To round out my craziness I finished up with some cheap sushi and a slurpee. Hell ya! After that I was all shopped out so I took the bus home and enjoyed my spoils.

What was the last thing you splurged on?

No comments: